This Training on Senior Management Leadership Program is a dynamic, high profile leadership and management program targeted at top level senior managers and executives of various organizations; designed to accelerate the executive leadership process by transforming the way its participants think, manage globally, view competition and solve problems.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire the capacity to understand the big picture
- Visualize what is on the horizon
- Formulate proactive and competitive responses.
- Possess knowledge and skills required to manage today’s challenges and tough times.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers who are responsible for making policy-related decisions, managing resources in their organization's strategic operations and results areas.
Module 1: Art of negotiation
- Introduction to negotiation
- Negotiation strategy
- How to negotiate
- Personality types how to manage them in negotiation
- Handling opposition
- Closing the negotiation
Module 2: Change Management
- Influencing and driving change
- Theory of change
- Outcome framework
- Identifying assumptions
- Identifying indicators
- Design intervention
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
Module 3: Leadership and Corporate Accountability
- Concept of leadership
- Leadership models and styles
- Leadership scenarios
- Team leadership and human behavior
- Corporate governance concepts and theories
- Models of corporate governance
- Corporate governance issues in practice
Module 4: Performance Management for Effective Management
- What is performance management?
- Creating and maintaining high-performance teams
- Principles of performance management
- Setting performance measures
- Reviewing and assessing performance
Module 5: Business Ethics
- The basics
- Ethical decision making
- The respectful workplace
- Protecting the company- Resources, information and privacy
- Conflicts of interest
- Financial management and disclosure
- Laws and regulations
Module 6: Society Driven Innovation
- Innovation design and society
- Adoption and diffusion of innovation
- Social control of technology
- Corporate policy
Module 7: Inclusive Business Models
- What does inclusive business model mean?
- Principles for inclusive and competitive business models
- Facilitating inclusive business models
- Business model analysis
- Developing financially inclusive models
Module 8: Boardroom Dynamics
- Key challenges in relation to boardroom dynamics
- Gender issues in the boardroom
- Roles and challenges of the board chair
- Signs of malfunctioning board dynamics
- Board cognitive limitations that hinder quality decision making
Module 9: Aligning Sustainability Corporate Performance
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Identifying and measuring the key performance drivers
- Integrating sustainability into business practices
- Improving sustainability performance
- Using indicators to measure sustainability performance at corporate level
Module 10: Corporate Impact Investing
- Introduction to impact investing
- Diligence process and decision in impact investment
- Profiling ventures for impact investing
- Managing impact investment portfolios
- Evaluation of impact portfolios
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.