The benefits of implementing a service management system (SMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 are manifold: the management system is based on ISO’s high-level structure (HLS) which allows an easier integration with existing management systems, the standard comprises practices proven to be useful in the service management industry, requirements stated in clauses 4–10 allow the organization to establish a structured approach to manage service provision activities and deliver value to its customers, the standard allows the organization to establish a baseline upon which it can improve in the future.
The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements, as well as good practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the service management system.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized, the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competence in implementing an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Who should attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of a service management system in an organization
- Managers and employees seeking to help their organization meet the service requirements and deliver value
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of a service management system based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirement in an organization
- Members of an SMS implementation team
||Sep 27 - 01 Oct, 2021
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
2% discount available for early bird registration
highly experienced facilitator