Strategic Management is undergoing a dynamic transformation. It has been established that most strategic plans fail to achieve their strategic goals due to the turbulent changes that exist in the global market today. Since most of the failures in the strategic process occur at the execution stage it is increasingly important that managers at all levels learn how to achieve their strategic objectives through their people.
Implement these vital plans while maneuvering through the changes that occur as a result of the dynamics of the markets requires people who are empowered to make decisions, to act and achieve the results necessary to fulfill organisational strategy.
Never has it been more important to move from merely managing “the numbers” to finding ways to improve the execution process as well as the strategy. During this EuroMaTech training course, delegates will learn how to strategically manage to make the changes necessary to accomplish the execution process, manage their people and make the numbers.
Participants attending Strategic People Manager EuroMaTech training course will develop the following competencies:
- Interpretation of internal and external forces shaping strategy
- Identify an effective strategic road map through a clear vision
- Recognize their own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others
- Communicate that clear vision and engage their people
- Prepare effectively and empower their people towards the vision
- Demonstrate ways to motivate people towards the strategic ‘light on the hill’!
This EuroMaTech training course on The Strategic People Manager aims to help participants to develop the following critical objectives:
- Identify, generate and support effective strategic decisions at all levels in the organization
- Identify critical strategic issues and create a clear road map
- Build trust, empowerment and engagement with the people they manage
- List and prioritize issues based on their people to enable real outcomes
- Extend skills to lead and motivate people in diverse, turbulent and complex environments
- Build secure links between emotional intelligence and strategic execution
Who Should Attend?
This EuroMaTech Strategic People Manager training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Team Leaders wishing to Develop Strategic People Skills
- Managers responsible for Strategic Objectives
- Leaders involved in Execution and Delivery of Strategy
- Strategic Analysists and Planners
- Business Professionals involved with People Development