This highly engaging and hands on Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems training course covers all the essential factors to understand, procure, select, develop and implement engineering and operational Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) including addressing compliance, policy, security, document control procedures and best practise international standards including ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 15489.
This EuroMaTech training course covers business activities and good standards in document management, scanning and indexing, document control, audit, administration filing, version management, management of documentation, searching, archiving and document management principles, systems and compliance standards in accordance to ISO and other leading document management standards.
Participants attending the Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop key skills in implementing Electronic Document Management Systems that are focused on Engineering, Project and Operational Business Processes
- Learn a detailed overview of polices and procedures relating to document control, administration, filing, documentation and document management and improvement within Engineering, Operational and Services business areas
- Review of IT systems for document control and management specifically for Engineering Departments
- Creating scanning and archiving procedures, review legal issues, information compliance regulations and management approval and digital signatures
- Focus on the need to create good document policy, procedures and standards with hands-on drafting, workshops and case studies in groups