This EuroMaTech online training course will provide a comprehensive understanding of equipment operating characteristics. It will introduce delegates to essential types of mechanical equipment, including positive displacement and dynamic pumps and compressors, motors and drives and their associated systems and components. The applications of these equipment’s will be discussed along with their suitability for different operational duties and selection criteria. In addition, this online seminar will focus on associated equipment including packing, mechanical sealing systems, bearings and valves.
This online training course will focus on maximising the efficiency, reliability, and longevity of this equipment by providing a thorough understanding of the characteristics, common problems, condition monitoring and maintenance criteria related to machinery and equipment operation.
This EuroMaTech online training course will feature:
- Pumps and pumping systems
- Compressors and compression systems
- Motors and Variable Speed Drives
- Discussion of associated equipment such as mechanical seal design, bearings, and valves
- Condition monitoring and Predictive Maintenance techniques
By the end of this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of pumps and compressors, and learn about selection, operation and maintenance strategies.
- Operate pumps and compressors as close as possible to the design efficiency and monitor their availability and reliability.
- Identify and learn about associated components such as mechanical seals and bearings and identify their failure mechanisms.
- Condition, monitor and troubleshoot pump and compressor problems.
- Specify, operate and maintain fluid movers (Motors) and drivers (Variable Speed Drives).
Who Should Attend?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of Technical professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals in Maintenance, Engineering and Production
- Those with little or no prior formal background who function as Managers, Planners, Inspectors, Designers, Researchers, Investors or Procurers
- Those who are or will become involve at any stage in project applications and applicable maintenance technologies
- Mechanical Engineers
- Turbine engineers
- Mechanical technician and supervisors
- Operation engineers