We are continuously confronted with problems that require us to take decisions. Most don’t require any complex process to reach a decision: We’re hungry? We decide to eat. Some problems are more complex, like deciding how to prioritize our work or, understanding why a process failed and deciding what to do about it. These require a rational approach to problem solving. Often, things get even more complicated, or our decisions could have an important impact on our lives, careers or the lives of those around us.
That is where we must have the ability to think critically and make sure there is no flaw in our logic. At other times the problem is so unusual that it defies rational and critical thinking. These are the times where creative problem solving becomes an invaluable tool. In this course we will cover all these important thinking approaches. After understanding the thinking mechanisms we will provide you with methods and tools that you will practice during the sessions and that can help you at work or in life, and from the most mundane situations to the most difficult or unusual ones.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, role plays (rehearsed and impromptu), playback of videotaped performances and individual and group feedback
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Build and expand decision making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making
- Decisions Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
- Employ creativity and lateral thinking as business tools
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work
- Gain confidence in asking the 'right questions' and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management
- Develop strategic approaches to problem solving and decision making
NOTE : This course holds as a 3 day, 5 day and 10 days training