This course will provide participants with in-depth knowledge and practical skills to plan, deliver and monitor IT/cyber security to internal and external clients encompassing a complete, conjoined set of disciplines in the areas of IT policies, Security-Operational-Run-Book, security/penetration testing, ethical hacking and Back Hat hacking. It will also cover WiFi security, Website security, human factors, cyber forensic and CSIRT infrastructures.
As part of the course, participants will conduct a risk assessment of two different deployments based on the ISO27001 to identify any direct, or indirect threats, security exposures, or potentials for vulnerabilities. Participants will also respond to an example security incident and identify the best practices which could be applied to secure their own organization, and associated assets.
The course will include practical sessions, videos as well as live examples [e.g. Virus] and demonstrations of White and Black Hat Hacking tools. All participants will also be provided with the latest research papers and articles. As part of the course, participants will conduct a risk assessment of two different deployments based on the ISO27001 to identify any direct, or indirect threats, security exposures, or potentials for vulnerabilities. Participants will also respond to an example security incident and identify the best practices which could be applied to secure the organization, and associated assets.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply information security standards to their organization and its critical assets
- Identify the threats presented by viruses, malware, active code, and Active
- Persistent Threats (APT) and consider the different mitigating options
- Apply the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) framework, tools and capabilities to deliver cost effective and robust solutions to protect the organization
- Use Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) to deliver messages that will change the way employees work and think about security
- Study the area of wireless security protocols, their security attributes, and their potential insecurities within the organization, and in public spaces
- Illustrate how penetration testing and ethical hacking enhance organizational security
- Explore and apply two of the most important aspects in the modern day of cyber-adversity: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and cyber threat intelligence
NOTE : This course holds as a 3 day, 5 day and 10 days training