Administrative assistants are invaluable members of the office team. They are charged with overseeing and coordinating the day to day operations of a business. Thanks to the advent of communication technology, the skills these assistant require have become diversified and the ability to multitask and juggle several different instructions at once have become essential. Other qualities needed by these members include excellent communication skills, a polished appearance, and good interpersonal instincts. This course tackles all these behavioral skills while focusing on areas related to the use of
technology to get things done effectively and successfully.
The course involves a mix of self assessment tools, showcases of computer applications, brief presentations by the consultant and participants on course related topics, and videos to enhance learning and real life implementation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define and apply the new roles of executive assistants and administrators to meet modern challenges
- Use technology to get more done and to stay connected with the office and their boss
File, document, sort, index and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports to organize work flow effectively
- Create quality standards for a motivating and productive office environment
- Demonstrate a better command of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, grammar, and rules of writing
- Identify and improve the competencies they require to keep generating added value services
NOTE : This course holds as a 5 day and 10 days training
||Oct 04 - 15 Oct, 2021
Reenel Associates +234 805 333 8830
Reenel Associates facilitators