Many first time managers fail to perform to expectation because of non-exposure to training in management skills. This lack of management know- how is manifested in faulty decisions and inability to meet personal and team targets. This workshop is designed to give such managers the required skills to meet the challenges of their positions.
• Develop a ‘management’ orientation
• Manage direct reports effectively
• Co-operate with supervisors, peers and relevant stakeholders
• Achieve results on the job
• Learn the 10 top mistakes managers make
• The manager’s job
• Business awareness
• Change drivers
• Stepping into management role
• Managing Gen X and Millennial employees
• Management processes: planning, organizing, directing and controlling
• Leadership and team building
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Performance management tips
• Non-monetary motivation techniques
• Problem employees and how to deal with them
• Coaching and counseling skills
• Effective delegation
• Top 10 mistakes new managers make and how to avoid them.
Who Should Attend?
New managers, team leaders and team coordinators.