Project Monitoring and Control course focuses on the execution, monitoring and control, and project completion aspects of project management. This process is extremely important as it enables the Project Manager to monitor and control a project to meet requirements of time, cost, and quality. Using group discussions, realistic project scenarios and exercises, participants will learn how to apply control techniques to actively navigate their project to a successful outcome. Participants will be making corrective decisions and introduce changes to plans to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand Concept and Framework for M and E
- Identify factors affecting project monitoring and control during the project execution phase.
- Determine appropriate execution success indicators
- Implement evidence-based project control.
- Gauge the quality of available evidence to evaluate the project progress.
- Focus in on potential problem areas and get them back on track
- Use project data to make important decisions that will keep your project from going off course
- Handle variances in the project plan, and deal with and communicate scope changes.
- Ensure effective communication among team members.
- Recognize the implications of the courses of actions on project outcomes.
- Devise a project execution report for future project monitoring and control
- Concept and Framework for M and C
- The Objectives of Project Control
- Approaches to Project Control
- Directing and Managing Project Execution
- Building the Dashboard: Project Deliverables Tracking
- Monitoring Work Performance Information
- Managing the Project Team
- Stakeholders’ management techniques
- The Earned Value Management (EVM) Concept:
- Integrated Change Control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA / QC)
- Records management and Communication
- Procurement Administration
- Project Closure and Contract Closure Interaction
- Administrative Closure
- Project Monitoring reports
Who Should Attend?
Project Manager, Executives and Stakeholders responsible for project success.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria.
||Oct 21 - 22 Oct, 2021
Discounts off regular fees for open Programme: 3 -5 nominations 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable