Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into different areas, fundamentally changing the way we operate and deliver value to stakeholders. This new digital landscape has gathered new tools and technologies and ranges of perspective on digital transformation not only in the education system but has also created various disruptions for librarians.
Research connecting artificial intelligence (AI) to librarianship remains quite low. While the topic has been expanding exponentially in other fields, this has not been the case for all the information sciences. Others are working on actively integrating AI into the virtual reference process through automated chatbots and a participatory culture that allows users to engage in the learning experience with the technology. The conference will include, but not limited discussion and deliberations on many of the issues emerging out in relevance to digital transformation as many sectors of Innovative Research and Knowledge industries.
- To discuss the rising contemporary issues related to digital distraction in information world
- Increase opportunities to share innovative practices and concepts across the profession, nationally and internationally, and among all libraries.
- Increase recognition of and support for experimentation with innovative and transformational ideas
- Help libraries and information centres make use of new and emerging technologies by promoting and supporting technological experimentation and innovation.
- Increase leadership development and training opportunities designed to support the ongoing transformation of libraries.
- Artificial Intelligence applications in Education and Library
- Digital Transformation of Information and its impact on Society
- AI and the application in Libraries
- Copyrights and licensing issues of digital contents
- Knowledge management and Role of Librarians
- Trans border flow of information in digital aeon.
- Convergence of Knowledge Management and Learning
- Social Media Tools and E Learning
- Copyright Laws and Policies
- Plagiarism and Piracy in digital world
Who Should Participate?
The conference would provide opportunities to meet and hear from library professionals, leaders and information scientists in all types of libraries and information centres across the globe, some of the categories are:
- Academic Fraternity from Teaching, Learning and Research
- Library and Information Science Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Research Scholars and Student
- Information Scientists
This course is non-residential. Participants are to lodge in hotels of their choice near the Training centre. A list of these Hotels will be provided on request.
|NSPRI Guest House, 32/38, Barikisu Off UNILAG Rd., Onitiri, Yaba, Lagos
||Oct 26 - 29 Oct, 2021
Dr Chris egbu 08023194131
Early Bird Registration and Payment before 10th of Sept 2021 Attracts 10% discount
Dr Chris and Others