Our Quality and Risk Summit 4.0 is an exciting learning and networking experience that promises to provide great value for attendees.Following the changes to several business models, operations, culture and so on due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, there is need for your business to be rightly positioned for sustainable growth. This summit is specially packaged to meet this need with very engaging sessions to be anchored by world class speakers.
Delegates will learn from a variety of sessions centered on management systems integration, reducing documentation risk, effective management of audit programs, managing change, sustaining the ISO management system components, underlying principles in risk management, proactive leadership, process improvement tools among others.
The 2-days summit will enable you and your organization to reposition and thrive in this season and beyond as the relevant information that will be provided will greatly help your management system and for its practitioners – internal, lead implementers and auditors, it will also add points for their Continuous Professional Development!
- 8 quality sessions with subject matter experts
- Valuable networking opportunity
- Certificate for Continuing Professional Development
- Free training coupons and so on!
Improving corporate performance: Awareness. Best practices. Innovation
Who Can Attend?
- Management system practitioners; ISO Champions, Internal Auditors, Lead Implementers, Lead Auditors
- Human Resources Managers/Experts
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Project managers
- Occupational health & safety professionals
- Data protection officers
- Information security experts
- IT Specialists
- Environmental safety experts
- Quality assurance managers
- Finance managers
- And many others!
This is really great value for your time!
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- A rich breakfast and lunch buffet
- Networking sessions