We live in a world where there are many talented individuals who are highly educated and have potential to achieve great things, yet many are demotivated, disengaged and are working below their potential.
At the end of this course "The Arts of Working Together : Innovation, Collaboration and Leadership". Participant will be able to :
- Appraise the key features and benefits of relationship management,
- Assess the current strengths and weaknesses of our stakeholder network and create an appropriate development plan,
- Evaluate key relationships for creating the right environment for innovation and collaboration,
- Examine common approaches to developing shared purposes and goals
- Apply leadership practices which inspire and support team to achieve trust and respect
||Dec 20 - 22 Dec, 2021
|NGN 150,000.00||(Fees is inclusive of tea breaks, lunch,certificates and bags)|
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989,09090014351
Register three participants on the same course and dates, pay half price for the third participants.
Dr. Kola Adekunle O. Bello