This course will develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow participants to function effectively in areas of solving problems of a company by identifying the issues in production or services, thinking of an efficient way of solving them and increase the speed and quality of the production or service. The Black Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
The course is designed for Senior and Middle Managers, and everyone holding a strategic leadership position within the organization.
You will receive a 3 day comprehensive training that will prepare you for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification from the International Six Sigma Institute, Switzerland.
At the end of this Course, Participants will be able to:
• Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
• Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
• Relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
• Use the concept of a sigma level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
•Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
• Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments, within the DMAIC model.
• Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort.
•Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project and deliver meaningful results to the organization.
• Enhance organization readiness to launch a Six Sigma project – and launch Six Sigma Projects