An Entry Certificate in Business Analysis is level one in the business analysis certification framework from the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®). The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ certification recognizes individuals entering the business analysis profession or those who manage business analysts and want to understand the required knowledge and competencies of a business analysis practitioner.
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ does not require any experience to apply for the exam, but does require 21 hours of professional training that is approved/endorsed by the IIBA.
After completing the application and scheduling your exam, the 1 hour exam of 50 questions is taken at a home or work PC with working webcam and microphone or at the closest prometric center. To be able to answer the questions, you need a certain level of knowledge of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® v 3.0 (BABOK®). This Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™- course summarizes the BABOK® into a digestible format so that the key information can be learned without diving into the detailed levels that are needed for subsequent certifications. The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ course includes practice questions that reinforce information in the various Knowledge Areas plus you are provided with a practice test with explanations and BABOK® references. You also learn test taking strategies to help you eliminate wrong answers and analyze questions to maximize your chances of passing the first. This Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ Certification Training Course is intended to comply with the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17204 standard for certifying the competence of personnel.
You can count on a fast paced, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment as our experts download their knowledge and secrets for IIBA certification success and help you attain yours.
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ Course Objectives
- Analyze and remember the most important elements of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® needed to pass the ECBATM Entry Level Certification Exam
- Understand the process from application to test taking
- Improve your chances of success with the ECBA™ certification process
- Understand what knowledge from the BABOK® and other sources that comprise the ECBA™ certification
- Use practical, real–world methods for improving testing success
Benefits of Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™
Obtaining the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ includes demonstrating the required knowledge and competencies of a new practitioner of business analysis according to requirements designated by IIBA.
Benefits to the individual may include:
- demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles and industry best practices
- personal satisfaction of accomplishing the first step in their BA careers.
- improvement of overall performance
- more market opportunities
Benefits to the organization may include:
- advancement and recognition opportunities for staff
- demonstrates use of industry – standard business analysis practices to customers.
- demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively
- establishes BA practices as outlines in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) guide by recognized professionals
- demonstrates commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project.