Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for community-based project involve the assessment of the how various community projects operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
- Project management processes
- Project management knowledge areas
- Formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Complex project network diagrams
- Formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Use of data analysis software’s (Spss, NVIVO, Stata, Excel, SAS)
Who should attend?
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
- Project management principles
- Project management concepts and principles
- Issues in Development and development frameworks
- Types of communities
- Empowerment and Community development.
- Distribution of development resources
- Designing community projects
- Community involvement in initiating development projects
- Project Cycle management
- Project stakeholder analysis and need analysis
- Influence Mapping
- Implementation and Control
- Managing development stakeholders
- Monitoring and Evaluation Introduction
- Techniques of project monitoring auditing
- Evaluating project management systems and practices
- Designing monitoring indicators and systems
- Community involvement in Projects monitoring
- Coordinating with national bodies, project steering committees, and project staff
- Evaluating social and institutional change
- Measuring results and impacts
- Assessing economic, social and environmental impact
- Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators and Measurements
- Variables and indicators
- The LOGFRAME Approach
- Surveys and Sampling techniques
- Data characteristics and sources
- Appraisal and rapid appraisal techniques
- Conducting surveys and other social studies
- Monitoring and Evaluation Systems and Tools
- Standards in data management
- Organizational issues in managing information and data
- Monitoring and Evaluation Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Determining and presenting data outputs
- Consultative communications with stakeholders
- Developing the Project Performance Audit Report
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- One-year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
|Foscore Development Training Center, Nairobi
||Oct 03 - 17 Oct, 2022
|Foscore Development Training Center, Nairobi, Kenya
||26 Dec - 09 Jan, 2023
Registration: 08:30:am - 03:30:am
Jackson Munene +254 712260031
20% discount for a group of 5 or more Participants