This course introduces participants to Lift Truck /Forklift basic operational fundamentals and principles as it matters on Material Handling process and on every day application.
This program is designed for Fresh Lift Truck Operators, Existing Lift Truck Operators, Preventive Maintenance Technicians, and Equipment Advisors.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of Lift Truck in Material Handling
- Demonstrate good knowledge of various Lift Truck Applications
- Know and demonstrate the steps involved in a Professional Lift Truck operations and carry out;
- Walk Around and Visual Inspection
- Fluid Checks e.g. Oil, Coolant etc.
- Identify and demonstrate all the steps involved in performing competent PM TA1 tasks on
- Safety Devices Parameter Verification
- Identify and demonstrate personal safety as it relates to specific practices and equipment operation
- Understanding Service and Parking Brake System
- Demonstrate Defensive Lift Truck Operations guidelines
- Recognize and apply methods involved in Material Handling and Storage
- Apply Basic Operation observing correct position/shutdown, lockout-tag out on equipment’s.
- Recognize and Carry out all Material Handling tasks as outlined in the Operators and Maintenance Manual (OMM).
|Lagos and Abuja
||Jul 18 - 22 Jul, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 200,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|USD 500.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
Engineer Akinwumi Jelili Ishola B.Sc – A motivated engineering professional with technical educational degrees and a successful 25-year track record of successful Caterpillar Service Technical Training, Caterpillar Earth Moving, Material Handling and Electric Power Generation repair, troubleshooting, component and equipment failure analysis, equipment maintenance and technical analysis.Engineer Jelili worked as an Assistant Manager Spare Parts Interpreter 1994 -2001, Assistant Manager Field Service Engineer, 2001 – 2008, Assistant Manager Technical Training Instructor, 2008 -2012, Assistant Manager Field Service Delivery 2012 – 2016 and Manager Product Support Technical 2016 – 2018. Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, excellent knowledge of Electric Power Solution (EPG), energy management, power generation and repairs. He will join others to share his experience in this program.