Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on our job satisfaction is our relationship with others. Our work should not be a burden to us, and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings. It is the responsibility of admin staff to provide a conducive environment and tools for the work force, Effective office management and meeting management.
At this Five-day training, participants will learn the rudiments of dealing with inter and intrapersonal relationship at workplace, be able to manage the office space effectively and efficiently. Manage Meetings and Minutes and many more.
At the end of the training participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improve your communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increase your effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict and dealing with difficult people.
- Recognize the importance of minute-taking
- Develop key minute-taking skills, including listening skills, critical thinking, and organization.
- Be able to resolve many of the complaints that affect minute-takers
- Be able to write minutes that are suitable for formal meetings, semiformal meetings, and action minutes
- Be an efficient minute-taker in any type of meeting. understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviours
|Goldstead Learning Centre. Plot 6 Alhaji Idowu Street, off Oke Street , Close to Shobo Bus Stop Akowonjo Lagos
||Jun 06 - 10 Jun, 2022
Registration: 10:00:am - 11:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
Michael Oladunjoye and Faculty