The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge and the skills needed to successfully manage an Information Technology (IT) project from inception to closure. Participants in this interactive course will learn all the critical tools and techniques required to play a leading role as an IT project manager such as analyzing the requirements, preparing project plans, developing project budgets, leading the project team and evaluating the overall performance.
Project managers and senior IT professionals who seek to manage small to large size IT projects or to broaden their knowledge in the key project management functions. This course is designed to complement the technical knowledge of IT professionals involved in an IT project with the necessary project management skills.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Manage information technology projects using different project management methodologies
- Evaluate the business case of IT projects to ensure feasibility and proper justifications
- Relate project requirements and objectives to stakeholders’ needs in a clear and compelling manner
- Explain fundamental project planning activities and processes and set realistic measurable objectives in terms of time and cost using proven project planning techniques
- Manage IT projects that implement agile methodologies and identify the differences between traditional and agile projects.
- Identify the role of the project manager during the design and the implementation phases of the project
- Outline all the activities during the execution phase of a project and establish an effective control process to ensure execution in line with the project plans
|Lagos and Port Harcourt
||Sep 05 - 09 Sep, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 180,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|USD 450.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
Mr. Paul Ohuche B.Sc, MBA, MCSE, CCNAHe is an entrepreneur with diverse interest in telecommunication, Software Design & Implementation, A Microsoft Certified Software Engineer with over 22 years’ experience in International software & Business Process Engineering in West Africa. Formerly Consulting Director of ABNL an indigenous petroleum service company and a Pioneer member of Nigeria Software Development Initiative [NSDI] Pioneer Chief Operating Officer of Falcon Computers also a foremost indigenous software Services and infrastructure coy in Nigeria. The CEO of Para Systems Nigeria Ltd. Lead Consultant NIPOST/Union Bank Plc/Microsoft Consortium, Electronic Payment & Signature Software Consultant to Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, FCMB City Securities[Registrars] Ltd,.Nnamdi Nnabuihe Onyenandu – B.Eng., Mech. Eng,. MBA., Proj. Mgt.., MNSE., COREN., MPMI. - A Mechanical Engineer/Project Management professional with 20 years’ experience in the construction, power and oil & gas projects both onshore and offshore environments. Lead positions with responsibility for the entire engineering/procurement/construction projects and development of an integrated EPC schedule. Fully conversant with the mechanical scopes and the schedule of management/sub-contractor interface responsibilities. Engr. Nnamdi is the project manager, Niger Delta Power Holding Company Ltd, Abuja. He will lead other project management professionals to share experiences on this program.