Businesses all over the world are facing challenging times now. Business Managers are faced with difficulties on how to plan and execute complex business strategies that meet the goals of their organizations. Developing the strategic mindset is designed for managers and directors responsible for creating business plans and implementing new business initiatives. In this program participants will develop their understanding of the fundamental elements in strategic thinking, organization value creation process, and how to develop personal action plan that meets the ever evolving goals of their organizations.
This program is designed for New and Existing Managers and Business Directors who want to leverage on new strategic initiatives to take their departments and organization to greater heights.
At the end of the program, participants will
- Apply today’s most advanced strategic planning methodologies and tools to improve their ability to plan and execute new business initiatives
- Appreciate the relationship between your job, the value you create and the strategic goals of your organization
- Identify your Key Success Factors (KSF) and barriers to performance
- Use strategic evaluation tools to improve your abilities in the Key areas of: problem solving, communications, conflict management, decision making and strategic business planning.
- Develop action map to track your strategic objectives
- Identify and apply best practices to enhance your contributions to your organization.
|Lagos and Port Harcourt
||Sep 12 - 16 Sep, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 180,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|USD 450.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
Dr. S. A. Yahaya: A Management Consultant with over two decades of work experience. Dr. Yahaya worked with one of the leading Nigerian Airline and rose to the position of Director, Human Resource before venturing in management consultancy.Dr. Yahaya is a specialist in strategic management, process improvement, employee empowerment and productivity improvement. He will join other facilitators to share their experiences on this programme.JEGEDE DOTUN MOSES - PhD Global Learning & Development and Masters of Art in Human Resource Mgt. Dr. Dotun was formerly the MD/CEO of NUGI Engineering Ltd (a major Shell's Contractor). Dr. Dotun is a specialist in Human Resource Mgt. His work experience spans the Manufacturing, Service and oil & Gas sectors of the Nigeria economy, where he worked as Human Capital Advisor to some notable organizations including The Nigerian Bar Association before venturing into consultancy. Dr. Dotun will bring his experience to bear on this program.