The essence of healthcare delivery is caring, but caring is more than just a word. Caring is how we feel about our patients to whom we provide services, treatment and support. Creating the ultimate patient experience is more than simply being physically present. Patients’ feelings must be taken into account and empathize with their needs as well as their desires.
This 5 days course on Delivering Healthcare Services with Feelings is designed for healthcare centers, hospitals, clinics, labs administrators and healthcare workers in general to foster a positive care attitude, manners, and facilities amenities as necessary tools in patient treatment process. Delivering Healthcare Services with Feelings will help new and experienced staff members deliver a powerful impact on patient experience and care, thus improving employees’ performance and the quality of care your organization provides.
This program is designed for primary healthcare givers, recuperative care givers, community and other healthcare facility administrators, Doctors, Nurses, hospital administrative staffs, chief nursing officers, department directors and other healthcare professionals at supervisory, management or executive levels with responsibilities that interface with patients.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- Learn how to optimize patients’ experiences by empathizing with their needs as well as their desires.
- Improve their customer care performance and the quality of care their organization provides.
- Learn how to establish patient centered attitude
- Provide excellent service through effective communication via good listening skills, asking the right questions, and good verbal communication skills
- Identify and address patient needs and understand the patient’s situation.
- Maintain happy patients by following up and addressing complaints,
- Use the L.E.A.R.N. model for handling complaints, turning difficult patients around, and recovering from a service breakdown
- Learn in-person customer service management
- Learn telephone etiquette in handling complaints
- Discuss how to manage the customer service program with emphasis on building a motivated customer service team.
- Examine how company policies can impact customer service
- List steps to effectively handle difficult patients, de-escalating anger, establishing common ground, setting your limits, and managing your own emotions
- Learn to cope with insults, and dealing with legal and physical threats
|Lagos and Abuja
||Sep 19 - 23 Sep, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 180,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|USD 450.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
DR. DAVID AFOLABI AYO – A consultant of over 15 years after practicing medicine for some time. A Brian Tracy International (Nigeria) Lead facilitator and experienced consultant, Dr. Ayo has conducted and facilitated programs for various organizations including Guaranty Trust Bank, First Bank Plc, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Insurance PHB Cornerstone Insurance, Visafone, Delta Afrique, Cartridge World, Rlg, Swift, Sterling Homes, Success Business and Leadership School(SBLS) among others.D. A. Ayo is also a speaker for different secular organizations with adequate and professional knowledge in different soft skill programmes like Business Etiquette, Personal effectiveness, Stress and Physical Health Management, Leadership and management, Presentation skills, Writing skills, Mind Management and others.He was the presenter of a notable T.V programmes on Business and Personal effectiveness on Time T.V. and was also a presenter of “Positive Change Clinic” on Pinnacle Health Radio (online) and a regular special guest on Super screen TV‟s popular programme „Let‟s Talk‟. He was the Charter Vice President (Education) of the Lighthouse Toastmasters and he was later elected President of Lighthouse Toastmasters International. He is also a chartered member and a certified Competent Communicator and Advanced Communicator Silver of the Toastmasters International. He is an Alumnus of Lagos Finishing school with adequate training in business and social etiquette. He is also an Alumnus of the highly respectable Fate Foundation and he was a member of the Project Management Institute in U.S.A, and an Associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Management. He is a certified International Trainer. He is also has certificates in Neurological Repartterning, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Performance Coaching and Result Coaching. David has just recently become a certified Intelligent Leadership coach and expert from the world acclaimed Leadership expert John Mattone. He will join others to share their experiences on this program.Dr Akin Odubitan, is a Medical Doctor, a Medical Literacy Expert, Health Tech Advocate & Thinking Skills Evangelist and Managing Partner at True Living Health Solutions Ltd. He's also author of Africa's premiere book on thinking,