By attending the Design, Development and Implementation of Competencies programme, delegates will gain:
- The ability to contextualize the reasons behind introducing a competency framework and build a business case
- Insight into a variety of competency framework formats and explore the differences between functional and behavioral frameworks
- Insight into framework formats, their advantages, and disadvantages
- The ability to design a competency framework
- Insight into the need to get buy-in, to create a communication plan and to support users in the early days
- An understanding of the breadth of possible applications for competency frameworks across the HR management spectrum
- Insight into the need to review, evaluate and refresh the competency framework in the light of the organization’s own development to ensure it remains relevant and fit-for-purpose.