The learning objectives of Leading with Purpose: 10 Day Masterclass are as follows. At the end of this ten-day masterclass, participants will be able to:
Lead Self through:
- Gaining comprehensive insight into a broad selection of current leadership theories and 4IR.
- Realising dimensions of SELF as basis of Leadership in the context of the Three-Part Mind.
- Developing ways to practice EQ, Inspire and Motivate others
- Developing a personal preventative maintenance plan to safeguard mental health
Lead Others through:
- Setting Direction for the team and developing agility, resilience and flexibility.
- Demonstrating proactive behaviours that will inspire ‘follow-ship’.
- Debating and building consensus on the values, benefits and down-sides learned from various leadership case studies.
- Discovering the motivational keys to each employee.
Lead the Business through:
- Understanding personal and corporate responsibility when promoting a diverse and inclusive working culture.
- Identifying Ethical and Moral Dilemmas and taking appropriate action
- Developing clear visionary statement of intent
- Creating a strategy and measurable plan of action to implement in their organisation.