Work-life balance and stress management are two things that must be considered important and essential for the mental, physical and emotional well-being of every organization’s staff member. Everyone needs a sustainable work-life balance, if people fail to achieve Work-life balance, the negative effect on both the individual and the team is poor performance.
Work-life balance is based on the fact that your life is composed of various elements; work, rest, family, hobbies, friends, etc. It is about achieving the right mix of all the various components of your life and not neglecting any of them for too long. You must manage the competing demands of the various aspects of your life. Work life balance is the art of creating harmony; allowing you to be more productive, happy and healthy.
Great amount of stress and work-life imbalance is created through our work culture and the workplace environment that fails to recognize the benefits of prioritizing staff well-being.
This program is designed for every staff member; managers, team leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs, office managers and administrative staff, secretaries and personal assistants in the private sector. Chief executives, permanent secretaries, departmental heads and other senior officers in government ministries, departments, agencies, and Local Government Councils can also benefit from this course. This course will serve as a foundation for creating happy, healthy and productive members of staff.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- Define and discuss work-life balance
- Create a clear vision, purpose and mission for life through planning and goal setting
- Use emotionally intelligence competency to manage workplace relationships
- Create work place culture where people can thrive
- Develop self-Awareness skills for self-management
- Take control of work-balanced habits to achieve success in all spheres of life
- Understand self-stress level and design strategies to manage the challenges
- Learn how to set and achieve short and long term goals
- Develop social awareness skills to manage your emotions and influential others
- Learn to communicate assertively in a clear, confident and calm manner
- Organize work and personal life to achieve balance and synergy
- Develop self and time management skills to maximize quality time in relationships at work, with family, friends and self.
- Effectively adjust your work-life balance over time
- Improve productivity through quick and effective work planning and organization
- Develop methods for staying balanced every day to be happy, healthy and productive