People are basically responsible for project success thus leading a project team effectively, requires influencing and conflict resolution and management skills. This course is designed to provide a solid foundation in key leadership competencies sets of setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, communicating, building relationships, facilitating ethical conduct, negotiating and leading change. Project managers who wish to increase their leadership skills will find this course highly valuable as they will acquire key skills to get the most from their most valuable project management resource - their people.
This program is designed for new and experienced project managers who need sound foundation in the concepts, methods and skills of project leadership whilst those with experience will acquire new insights that will broaden their expertise and extend their skills to accomplish more in project execution.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to;
- Lead and manage a project team to meet its potentials for productivity and effectiveness
- Facilitate a conducive project environment
- Create a high performing project team through effective communication
- Design motivational methods to improve team productivity and cooperation
- Manage the conflicting role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Identify predictable changes and identify appropriate leadership strategies for managing each change
- Use the four-stage collaborative negotiation process
- Manage concerned stakeholders to promote project success
- Create leadership action plan as you return to work.
|Lagos and Port Harcourt
||Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2022
Registration: 07:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 05:00:am
|NGN 180,000.00||(Discount available for group nomination)|
|NGN 450.00||(Foreign Participants)|
Philip Asije 08029170491, 08068933608, 08145745664, 08051365946
Group Discount Available
Engr. FAGBENRO O. - B.Sc., (Mech. Engr. Coren Cert.) MBA. A result oriented professional mechanical engineer with over eighteen years’ industry experience in the field of maintenance of rotary equipment, supervision and inspection of the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems in an industrial concern. Have a proven track record of ensuring optimal availability and reliability of mechanical systems. Engr. Fagbenro has worked as production manager, operation manager and maintenance engineer in both Engineering service and manufacturing companies such as Dangote Industries Ltd, Ricky Adex & Co. Ltd, and Atlantic Textile Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Engr. Fagbenro is the Deputy General Manager Projects, Dangote Sugar Refinery Company Plc. He will bring his wealth of experience to bear on our programs.