This course gives insight into the ability to effectively transform the huge data available to businesses into actionable information for business growth and success. This rapidly growing field of business intelligence across industries has become very fundamental in the way decisions are made. Business analysis is also used to support process improvement, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
Data driven models and analysis using statistical optimisation methods have greatly influenced the way managerial decisions are made. Business intelligence analysts ensure data driven organisational decision making and maximize the utility of accumulated data.
- Survey of popular BI tools
- Fundamental tools and techniques for using data towards making business decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Using excel for data analysis and reporting
- Database design and data warehousing
- Efficient planning, controlling and recording of all data
- Powerful data analysis techniques
- Creating dash boards for data visualisation
- Introduction to predictive analysis and big data
- Introduction to probability, random variables, normal, binomial and exponential distribution
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the complete analytics circle
- Fundamental techniques for data driven decision techniques
- Qualitative modelling of the dynamic nature of problems using the historical data
- Various approaches to decision making