High performance is achieved by those who lead. In today’s chaotic management environment, leaders must be able to engage their team and assist them in reaching their goals. This course helps team leaders develop the necessary skills to lead eï¬ectively. It includes leadership, communication, goal setting, time management and motivation skills.
This course relies on the use of self-evaluation exercises aimed at helping participants learn about their preferred styles in leading and communicating with others. The course also features the use of a number of case studies, practical exercises and presentations by participants followed by group discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop trust and rapport between team members
- Create an effective and empowered team
- Establish a motivating team environment
- Apply strategies for improving team relationships
- Develop strategies for implementing changes within a team
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the work environment
- Relating to others
- Leading others
- Gaining commitment
- Understanding team motivational needs