The world of business today is highly competitive. Obviously, your competitive edge is a function of your quality – in almost everything. No organisation can afford to pay the price of not recognizing that managing quality assurance and control are essential requirements for those producing and selling goods and services. An excellent quality management system depends on an efficient processes, people, management system and sustained performance
This training will facilitatate a classic review of the revised ISO 9001:2015, thereby focusing on the key items that need to be addressed in your quality system. Again, instituting a 360 degree Quality Culture is a big win in the managing quality – assurance or control or both. This hybrid training course will guide into practical discussion, classic presentation and professional updates on both Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
The training course will be an ideal one for Managers and Officers whose functions involve in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Audit, Administration and Process Optimization. It is also ideal for any professional seeking excellence in People, Process and Performance Management.
At the end of the training course, the participants will:
- Be familiar with the principles and practice of the new ISO 9001:2015, the world class best practices on quality management.
- Improve on the skills and competences to manage effectively and efficiently the business processes
- Be able to develop and improve continuously quality models for peak organizational results
- Review techniques for process analysis, monitoring and measurement
- Be able to effect excellent quality and auditing culture
- Be able to initiate optimal approaches to improve general organizational outlook.
|Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Jul 06 - 07 Jul, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 08:45:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
|NGN 125,000.00||(Negotiable with numbers of Participants from an organization)|
Dr. Wole Osunmakinde 08037275205
Dr. Wole Osunmakinde & Others