We have all heard that water is life, and indeed it is. However, what is often ignored is that water is also a key component of development; we have never had the luxury of taking water for granted. Under the pressure of limited rainfall and few water resources, along with a rapidly growing population, the country's water management and technology have become the most efficient and profitable in the world. This program aims to share these developments.
- Project Management Workshop
- Water consumption
- Hydrology and Water Resources Management Water
- Quality and water pollution control
- Fundamentals of Urban Supply and Wastewater
- Management Principles of Integrated Water Resources Management
- Integrated Management Policy of Water Resources
- Economic tools in water management Water
- International Water Management
- Wastewater treatment and reuse in agriculture
- Ensure water quality
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 11 - 11 Nov, 2022
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.