This course is designed to equip farm planners and managers with the relevant knowledge and skills to increase their effectiveness and efficiency and to help them make profit out of investments. At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Apply relevant skills and techniques needed to plan and manage medium and large-scale commercial farms profitably;
- Keep and use accurate records for farm businesses; and
- Run farms as business enterprises.
- The farm and its environment
- Overview of farm planning and management: theory
- Farm Analysis
- Farm operational planning
- Farm business record keeping
- Operation and maintenance of farm machinery
- Agricultural insurance and finance management
- Managing post-harvest activities
- Gender consideration in farm planning and management
Planning Officers and Farm Managers in Teaching, Research and Commercial farms in Universities, Colleges of Agriculture and Polytechnic farms, Prisons and NYSC farms, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Officers in the ADPs, CADP and Fadama, Farm Managers/Specialists in Ministry of Agriculture, Farm Operatives in the agricultural outfits of Oil Companies, Multi-national Corporations, Breweries, Private Sector Agricultural and Agro-based establishments, Graduates of Agriculture, etc.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Aug 02 - 05 Aug, 2022
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.