The main objective of this course is to increase and enhance participants’ understanding of the concepts and techniques employed in modern planning and implementation of agricultural businesses. At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify appropriate agribusiness for formulation.
- Design feasible and viable projects/business.
- Schedule project activities, (sequentially), for effective implementation.
- Use project resources effectively and efficiently; and
- Write appropriate business plan reports.
- Overview of management principles.
- The project sequence/cycle.
- Data gathering for project design.
- Project logical framework design.
- Projection of projects cash/resource flow.
- Measure of project/business worth/viability.
- Network analysis for project implementation (with micro-computer application).
- Sustainability monitoring and evaluation for projects.
- Project/Business plan report writing.
Officers responsible for planning in PRSD of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, and State Ministry of Agriculture, Planning and Research Officers in the ADPs. Project Directors and Planning Specialists in NGOs, and agricultural desk officers in Banks, Managers of private agricultural development agencies, etc.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Dec 13 - 16 Dec, 2022
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.