At the end of the training, participant will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the importance of communication in addressing 21st Century global issues related to food, fiber, fuel, and water.
- Identify and analyze effective communication strategies for discussing challenging issues influencing food production.
- Develop and demonstrate excellence in written and oral communication through various course assignments and projects.
- Create messages and campaigns about controversial scientific issues utilizing critical communication theories and frameworks, as well as multimedia tools and applications for increasing the science literacy of diverse audiences.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a communications project integrated into real-world science engagement contexts connected to CASNR disciplines that demonstrates an understanding of media literacy, science literacy, visual literacy, and digital citizen concepts
- Fundamentals of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Communication
- Strategies to Communicate
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Podcasting to Increase Agric. Communication Literacy
- Advanced Visual Communication for Agricultural and Environmental awareness
- Production for Communicating Agricultural and Environmental Issues
- Digital Imaging and Storytelling in Agriculture and Natural Resources Management
- Issues Management and Crisis
- Communications in Agricultural and Environmental
- Agricultural and Environmental Communication Plans
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Nov 14 - 17 Nov, 2022
|NGN 250,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.