As the economic climate becomes harsher making law firms more competitive, there’s a tendency to focus more on client related issues and financial statements rather than increasing capacity for leadership as well as honing management skills. However, this situation calls for balance i.e the need to address law firm management from a business standpoint and the need to grow capacity to lead: How can you distinguish and grow your practice? How can you maintain and grow your clientele base? How can you develop and innovate a sustainable succession plan? How can you nurture and develop your associates? What tool can you adopt for more productivity and meeting up with the current workplace reality?
This course is intended for law firm partners who believe that their firms can be more productive, competitive and successful. It will equip participants with the insights, skills and techniques that enable participants meet the demands of today’s partner role by increasing effective leadership skills for both firm and practice level whilst sustaining a profitable practice.
- Understanding the major market forces that are shaping the legal industry
- Identify emerging opportunities and trends
- What technology can you use to increase the quality of legal service delivery and efficiency while reducing costs?
- How to develop a mission and vision for your law firm
- How to develop a client experience blueprint and manage lifecycle journey
- Understand the different business models of law firm
||Aug 08 - 08 Aug, 2022
Mark Beese , Moray McLaren , Gbenga Oyebode George ETOMI , Jim Bergman, Konyin Ajayi Anthony Vigneron , Niki Merison , Ayuli Jemide and Baba Alokolaro