To truly understand how projects are valued and investment decisions are made, professionals working in the upstream industry must have detailed and up-to-date knowledge of petroleum economics and risk analysis.
- Discounted cash flow
- Capital budgeting techniques
- Oil and gas asset net cash flow - project components
- Oil and gas asset net cash flow - economic components
- Oil and gas asset net cash flow - taxation and government take components
- Oil and gas asset net cash flow determination
- Upstream economics workshop: the taxation case study
- Upstream economics workshop: the PSC case study
- Advanced petroleum economic techniques
- Discrete economic solutions
- Probabilistic economic solutions
- Continuous economic solutions
- Exploration prospect valuation workshop
This Introduction to Upstream Petroleum Economics and Risk Analysis course is suitable for professionals looking to develop their understanding of upstream petroleum economics theory and practice, regardless of whether they have a technical or commercial background.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Jan 31 - 03 Feb, 2023
|NGN 300,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.