It is designed for security managers, supervisors, and anyone else with responsibility for the security management function, whether in the public or private sector. The programme is suited to any personnel within security who wishes to expand their knowledge and build upon their network across the globe.
- Enterprise risk management and governance
- Global risks and corporate continuity
- Corporate social responsibility
- Adding strategic value to security management
- Setting a vision for corporate security
- Kidnap risk reduction and response
- Illicit trade and counterfeiting
- Dealing with protest activity
- Ethics, corruption, and compliance
- Product tampering and extortion
- External liaison and stakeholder engagement
- Business expansion – security considerations
- Security considerations when closing/moving operations
- Security intelligence
- Change management and future trends in security
- Strategic security management exercise
- Course project
Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Feb 28 - 03 Mar, 2023
|NGN 200,004.00||(The Workshop fee is N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above number of participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.