This course explores the nature and benefits of innovative and collaborative teams. Increasingly, companies see innovation and collaboration as a key source of competitive advantage, with benefits for motivation and engagement and developing talent, as well as team and organizational performance. However, achieving these benefits places new demands on leaders, and requires new leadership skills to create a more collaborative environment.
This course is designed for senior executives, line managers and experienced supervisors with responsibilities for team performance and management. Leaders developing team skills and capabilities. Additionally, HR and Learning and Development professionals with responsibilities for developing organizational skills and capabilities can also benefit from this program.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Appraise the key features and benefits of innovative and collaborative teams
- Assess their team's current and aspired innovation and collaboration skills and create an appropriate development plan
- Evaluate key approaches for creating the right environment for innovation and collaboration
- Examine common approaches to developing shared purposes and goals
- Apply leadership practices which inspire and support team innovation, collaboration, and success.
- Module 1: The Benefits of Innovation and Collaboration
- Module 2: Building the Innovative and Collaborative Team
- Module 3: Creating the Right Environment for Innovation and Collaboration
- Module 4: Inspiring Shared Purposes and Common Goals
- Module 5: Leadership Practices for Innovative and Collaborative Teams
|Rekrut Training Hall, 26 Michael Adekoya Street, ilupeju, Behind Heritage Bank, Ilupeju, Lagos
Online options also available
||Oct 03 - 04 Oct, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 09:45:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 03:00:am
LEKE OSHIYEMI 08033071649
Early Bird: 5% Discount. 5-10 Participants (5% discount). 11 or more participants. (10% discount). This covers Course materials and Certificate of attendance.
Avaialable on Request