This short course is designed to give the attendants the fundamentals of natural gas conditioning and processing including some of the details of the process. Specifically, by attending this course you will:
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the properties, specifications and end uses of natural gas.
- Gain a deeper understanding of typical natural gas conditioning and processing operations, including:
- Acid gas removal
- Recovery of ethane, propane and NGL (natural gas liquids)
- Sulfur recovery
- Gain a deeper understanding of the production of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Gain a deeper knowledge of the different equipment and facilities found in natural gas processing plants.
- Learn about fundamentals of gas transportation and distribution.