The Portfolio, programmes, and projects master class is designed for people who work in a Project Management Office, engage in Business Development, or manage a project portfolio, they will be equipped with the essential knowledge and practical tools that are needed to succeed in the practice of Portfolio Project Management (PPM).
Who should attend?
This course will benefit project managers, project leaders, project analysts, project team members, and project coordinators.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the concept of portfolio management
- Differentiate between portfolio, programs, and project management
- Principles of successful portfolio management
- Understand the risk management framework
- Successfully implement portfolio management
- Understand the benefits of portfolio management
- Understanding the context within which portfolio management is required