This course provides advanced financial modeling for the power sector using Excel. Delegates will learn to build comprehensive energy models, including recognizing and rectifying common modeling errors.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals and individuals who perform project evaluation, feasibility studies or company valuations, including business and finance analysts, accountants, project investment executives and managers, asset managers, and investment and credit analysts.
At the end of the programme participants will have a greater understanding of and have developed the following key attributes:
- Effectively apply advanced modelling techniques using Excel
- Employ auditing techniques
- Perform risk and sensitivity analysis
- Utilise structuring and optimisation techniques
- Offer clear presentation and analysis
- Prepare financial statements
Key Course Highlights
- Introduction to modelling templates and production forecasting
- Income statements and balance sheets
- Ratios and discounted cash flow (DCF) models
- Capital costs
- Risk, sensitivity and optimisation
- Producing management summaries
- Advanced Strategies in Oil and Gas Finance and Accounting
- Petroleum Economics and Management
- Oil and Gas Modelling – A Practical Approach
- Financial Analysis and Management Using Excel for the Energy Sector
- A Strategic Approach to Advanced Oil and Gas Finance and Accounting