AWS Solution Architect-Associate Level training immerses the candidates in detailed knowledge and hands-on practice on designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. The training from an industry expert will impart the knowledge and skills to design and deploy scalable, reliable, and highly secure systems on AWS (Amazon Web Services). Launching, and managing clusters along with data backup and restore processes and techniques are also covered under this training program. Aspirants will learn different AWS products including VPC, ElastiCache (EC), Glacier, IAM, Route 53, Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), CloudFront, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), EBS, and Relational Database Service (RDS).
Who Should Attend?
- Software Developers
- PHP, PERL, Python developers
- Cloud Computing application developer using AWS
- AWS Project Manager
- AWS Server Manager
- AWS System Engineers
- Individuals involved in designing distributed applications and systems over cloud computing
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Create, launch, and manage security over new Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) using Amazon VPC
- Launch clusters, manage back up and use metrics using Amazon ElastiCache
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to provide secure access of services and resources to the users
- Configure Amazon Route 53 as DNS Service
- Provide secure and scalable object storage over internet using Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Automatically distribute incoming application traffic to multiple instances in the cloud using Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)