The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.2 course provides the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SDAccess and SD-WAN.
Who Should Attend?
This course will help you configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks, and implement security principles within an enterprise network.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Illustrate the hierarchical network design model and architecture using the access, distribution, and core layers.
- Troubleshooting link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Compare and contrast the various hardware and software switching mechanisms and operations, while defining the TCAM and CAM, along with process switching, fast switching, and Cisco Express Forwarding concepts.
- Troubleshooting Enterprise networks using services like NTP, SNMP, Cisco IOS IP SLAs, NetFlow, and Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager
- Configure and verify EAP, WebAuth, and PSK wireless client authentication on a WLC.
- Troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues using various tools available.
- Implementing overlay technologies like VRF, GRE, VPN, and LISP