Capacity for Africa is a renowned ICT and soft skills training and strategy implementation consultancy company. We have built a solid reputation in the training industry by providing comprehensive training solutions across a wide range of competency domains. As a leading corporate training courses provider, we cover a wide range of courses for various public and private sector industries, government agencies, and non-governmental organizations across Africa and particularly in Nigeria including Aviation, Energy, Manufacturing, Construction, Financial Services, etc.
To become a reference point for building Capacity for Africa
To provide quality management training programs to enhance the skills of industrial manpower
To “make a living by what we get and make lives from what we give” – Abraham Lincoln
- Dr Gosim Martins DBA, MBA, MPH, ACCA, Director of Program/CEO
- Mr A.C Peter FCA, ACCA, ACTI, ACIS, CISA, Consultant/facilitator
- Mr Taiwo Omoyeni BSC, ACA, ACIB, ACTI, Facilitator
- Mrs Rosemary Okonkwo HND, MBA, ACE, ACIPM, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Steven Desna Aja BA, MA, PhD, Facilitator
- Mr Michael Oladunjoye, BSC, LLB, MSc, MBA, CMI, Consultant/Facilitator
- Dr Kennedy Ononaeke, MBBS,MSc, MBA, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Samuel Inikori, HND, MBA, FCA, FCTI, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Chris Ukasoanya, BSc, MBA, FCA, FCTI, Facilitator
We also offer in house training. Some of the advantages our training guarantees are as follows:
Meeting Your Needs: We will deliver one of our world-class seminars to your company in order to enhance learning and the overall human capital development.
Conducted by leading practitioners: Our instructors are on the cutting-edge and possess a wide breadth of expertise and hands-on experience.
Convenience: Located at your chosen site and on your schedule.
Comprehensive: Your employees will enhance their skills in a wide range of areas.
Cost-effective: There is a reduced cost per person compared to an individual off-site training event of a similar scope.
Dynamic: Your employees will experience an interactive learning environment where their specific concerns and questions will be addressed in a positive atmosphere.
Motivating: The shared learning experience provides a valuable opportunity for team building and increasing staff motivation and morale