Administrative Officer Wanted.
This position will report to the Head of Operations and work closely with the administrative team along with all of the professional staff including company partners.
- Typing of correspondence, proposals and job specifications in a timely matter;
- Upload, edit and activate information on the website
- Filing paper and electronic documents;
- Assist in the management of the Company's database;
- Coordination of meetings and conference calls;
- Coordination of travel arrangements for staff;
- Relieve reception for breaks and holidays;
- Arranging for delivery of documents;
- Assist with office tidiness and organization;
- Other duties, as requested.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of previous related administrative experience; we are open to a recent grad who is driven and eager to learn and will maximize the opportunity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients;
- Ability to influence and achieve results in a complex project environment;
- A "can-do" outlook, able to take direction and positively receive criticism,
- Strong team player but can operate effectively independently and use good judgment;
- Strong PC skills (including Word, Access, Outlook and Excel skills);
- Ability to file, photocopy and deliver correspondence in the office.
If you match the above profile, please apply online.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click Here to Apply
Application closes on the 30th of July 2014