This three-day training course introduces the new quality manager or professional to the two principal quality systems, well known quality tools and techniques and is interactive and thought provoking. Introducing a quality system into the organization or how to encourage the organization to adopt a quality culture are covered with practical advice and tips.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate how quality management fits into an organization;
- demonstrate how quality can lead to improved customer satisfaction;
- show how to use process improvement tools;
- apply ISO 9001 and the business excellence model;
- apply the value of auditing and continual improvement;
- propose quality in the culture of the organization.
- The development and evolution of quality management
- Quality management principles
- Quality management principles continues
- The EFQM and the Excellence Model
- Tools and techniques
- Quality costs