Seminars and Trainings.com provides free and comprehensive information on
conferences, workshops, seminars, trainings, and other learning opportunities
in Nigeria, Africa and around the world. We also offer information about and
free links to training providers, venue providers, training equipment suppliers
With thousands of current training programs, over two
hundred training providers, several training venues and event managers on the
site, Nigerian Seminars and Trainings.com is now the biggest and fastest
growing training website in Nigeria.
Because we cater for a specific niche with a generous parade
of high caliber audience, the website is an obvious choice for businesses
hoping to reach business leaders, company executives, professionals in all
fields of learning, training providers, prospective trainees and the conference
and seminars industry subsector as a whole.
Benefits of Advertising on the site
- Increased exposure of training and training related
businesses to local and international audiences
- Increased traffic to advertiser’s website
- Increased awareness for advertisers’ brands
- Networking opportunities with other businesses on the site
- Strategic positioning of your business in the first line of
thought of training planners/decision makers and all visitors to the website
- Tremendous exposure from our online/offline viral marketing
Our Ads Policy
As a rule, we do not alternate ads. Ad positions booked are available to
the advertiser on a 24/7 basis for the period booked. Therefore, adverts are
visible to site visitors at all times. Our advertisers are at liberty to change
their messages as often as they deem fit to keep their target audiences engaged
(terms & conditions apply). Please download our ad formats and rates
Pay-per-Click or PPC is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites in which an advertiser pays only when your ad is clicked or impressed upon on the advertising platform. This service was borne out of our desire give you the opportunity to tap into our audience base to promote your goods and services in an affordable and cost-effective way.
This option is available to people who require quick results and is especially suitable for brand building and promotion of specific events.
How it Works
- Login to your dashboard
- Click on Advert Manager
- Click on Create advert and fill the form that comes up.
- Choose the kind of advert you want to run either a text advert or an image advert.
- Enter your campaign budget.
- The minimum daily budget is NGN 5,000. This means you can pay any amount and set how much you want to spend on a daily basis. The advert keeps on running based on your budget until your money is exhausted.
Advertisers are required to provide
own advert materials - Images, files, scripts in HTML codes, produced to
specification (download format for available specifications)
Nigerian Seminars and Trainings.com
Office Hours: 09:00am –
05:00pm GMT+1 (Monday – Friday)
|Available Advert Sizes (Pixel)
||Price Per Month
|120 x 600
|160 X 600
|728 X 90
|200 x 200
|250 X 400
|250 X 600
|300 X 90
|300 X 250
|300 X 600
Volume discount applies. Please call for details.