CPSPD brings together international education leaders into dialogue with each other, their counterparts around the world, organizations that promote international education, and organizations concerned with the shaping and management of international higher education. This conference will give participants opportunities to join forces, share institutional strategies, and provide an effective voice on matters of public policy.
How should organizations manage the uncertain and challenging world that confronts us here and abroad? Leaders have a special challenge in setting the direction of their organizations and understanding the implications of that direction for all their stakeholders, including the coming generation of leaders. Drawing on the experience of people who have led in the private sector, in public service, or at non-profit organizations, our Education and Leadership conferences seek to identify the personal and organizational capacities that leaders will need and the steps that organizations can best take to build these capacities throughout the enterprise.
- Education Leadership to Make a Difference
- Unlocking the Capabilities of the Workforce of the Future in a Digital Age
- Implementing Strategic International Partnerships
- Crisis Management: What To Do When Your University Is on the Front Page of the Newspaper
- Building and Retaining a More Diverse Community of International Students
- Building Brand Power
- An Introduction To Futures Thinking
||Oct 24 - 28 Oct, 2022
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books