This course Fundamentals of Selling - Options, Strategy and Tactics Course is designed for you if you would like to:
- Know how to find more of your ideal clients.
- Get a positive response to your e-mails and phone calls.
- Increase your conversion rates from contact to sale.
- Overcome any and all objections, including the 'price' objection.
- Hit target.
- Understand the psychology behind selling to improve your levels of success.
- Identify opportunities to attract new customers.
- Compile a quality prospect list and monitoring form which can be used to analyse business and identify the strengths and weaknesses of your activity.
- Create your own 'value proposition' to enable you to clearly communicate how you can add value to your customers business.
- Write e-mails that will be read and make phone calls that will result in an appointment.
- Understand and be equipped to implement a tried and tested sales process which will maximise every sales opportunity.
- Ask effective questions which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
- Professionally identify the needs of the customer, match with a suitable solution and close the sale.
- Use a very simple process to anticipate and deal with any objections that may arise.
- Truly differentiate yourself from the competition and increase repeat and referral business.
- Personal Selling
- Selling Process and 4 E’s of Selling
- Criteria for Evaluating Personal Selling
- To examine the scope, importance, elements and characteristics of sales promotion
- The Personal Selling Process and Meeting Objections
- Sales Force Management Challenges in the 21st Century
- Strategic Sales Force Management
- Sales Force Objectives, Strategy and Tactics
Who should attend
- Business owners and sales people selling B2B. People who are new to sales or with limited sales experience or those wanting a refresher to bring selling skills up to date.
- This course provides a basic grounding for people who are new to or with limited knowledge of selling. The course will build practical skills to enable delegates to deliver effectively in today’s changing world of sales.
||Jul 05 - 07 Jul, 2022
|Lagos, State, Nigeria
||11 - 13 Oct, 2022
|NGN 145,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee and Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 10% discount. In addition payment before two weeks to the event date attracts 5% discount