This potential and development of evidence-based policy making, and implementation workshop will focus on how to find and use the best available evidence from research and evaluation to develop and implement policy successfully
It is intended to support better decision-making using policy analysis throughout the different stages of the policy process (preparation and planning, decision making, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation). The workshop considers what constitutes evidence for policy-making purposes and how robust research evidence can be used to improve policymaking.
What the workshop will cover
During the course you will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of the meaning, potential and development of evidence-based policymaking
- Understand how to use research evidence to develop policy strategically and operationally
- How to use evidence to implement and monitor policy effectively and efficiently
- Review critical appraisal techniques to identify higher and lower quality evidence
- Know how to compile high-quality evidence in performance-managed government and resource allocation
- Develop your understanding of cost-benefit and cost effectiveness analysis (economic appraisal)
- Learn how to draw upon examples of evidence-based policymaking from different countries.
How participants will benefit
The workshop will enable you to:
- Make better policies and decisions about policies and services by using the best available evidence to form your judgments
- Make critical judgments about evidence from research and evaluation, and understand how this fit with other factors that influence and inform policymaking
- Mentor colleagues in evidence-based policymaking and in how to use research evidence
- Procure and manage research and evaluation, and professional analytical services, effectively and efficiently.
||Jul 12 - 15 Jul, 2022
|Abuja, State, Nigeria
||15 - 18 Nov, 2022
|NGN 265,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, e-books,Course Materials, tea break, lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider option of having this training in-house or online at 50% discount and 5 free e-books
Centre for Productivity. (CeProd) Faculty