Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. It can lead to loss of business, ultimately affecting the bottom line. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively.
This training will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger, reading anger warning signs, using coping thoughts, exercising relaxation techniques and blowing off steam.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Know skills and techniques in making a disagreement constructive, including effective negotiation and solution-building.
- Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Know alter, avoid and, accept ways of responding to an anger-provoking situation.
- Understand the energy curve and how it can help in responding to someone else’s anger.
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
- Gain an integrated view of anger management and how it can be best practiced
|3V Learning Center. 5, Adefolu Drive Off Bamishile Street, Allen Avenue. Ikeja
||Dec 12 - 16 Dec, 2022
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 160,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
|USD 650.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY