If you are new to internal auditing and looking for a solid foundation as you enter the profession, this course is the perfect first steps for you become proficient in your new role. Think of it as a roadmap to understanding the fundamental concepts and knowledge you need to succeed in the world of internal audit. During this workshop, you will learn about the professional standards, frameworks and competencies you need to become competent in the profession, as well as the various career paths available to you as an internal auditor.
Internal Auditing defined
- The Value Proposition
- Internal Auditing vs. Accounting
- The Nature and Scope of Modern Internal Audit Services
- Internal Audit Career Paths
- The Role of Internal Auditor in an Organization
Standards and Frameworks
- Objectives of Internal Control
- COSO Internal Control
- Integrated Framework
- COSO Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- IT Controls Frameworks
Internal Audit Process
- Introduction to Engagement Process
- Types of Internal Audit Engagements
- Planning the Engagements
- Performing the Engagements
- Conducting Engagement Communications
Audit Report Writing
- Writing Clarity, Concise and Objective
- Different Styles of Reporting
- Draft and Final Reports
- Selling your Recommendation
- Making your Reports Friendly
Internal Controls and the External Audit
- Risk Based Audit Standards
- Risk Analysis Summary
- Control Risk Assessment
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Control Activities Design and Implementation
- System Descriptions
- Control over Significant Risk
For Whom: Auditors, Internal Control Officers, Compliance Officers, and Others who want to sharpen or refresh their knowledge and skills in Internal Auditing.
|10, Mojidi Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja - Lagos.
||Jul 13 - 15 Jul, 2022
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:30:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:30:am
|NGN 130,000.00||(The workshop fee will cover Bag, Flash Drive, Workshop Materials, Jotter, Pen, Lunch, Tea/Coffee Breaks, Photograph, and Certificate.)|
Special Discount: 2 - 4 participants attracts 5% discount while 5 and Above attracts 10% discount for the same course and same date.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.